World Cup Trading champion Andrea Unger discusses how to create robust strategies, the role of indicators in trading, principles to strategy creation, Forex trading strategies and optimising to understand market behaviour.
- The strategies and position sizing Andrea used to win the world cup trading championship 4 times
- The role of luck in trading
- Controlling risk when trading multiple strategies
- Where to find trading ideas
- The principles Andrea uses in the Forex and Futures markets to develop profitable strategies
- The role of indicators in strategy development
- Matching strategy type to market characteristics
- Why you should analyse your biggest winners as well as your biggest losers
- Forex trading tips and changes in the Forex market
- Using longer timeframes to filter trades in shorter timeframes
- When to optimise or tweak a strategy and how to ensure you don’t over-optimise
- The drawbacks of trend following and the solution
- Tips to handling drawdowns
- Intraday vs End-of-day trading
- The key to trading success.