Joining us today as special guest is Michael Grech from Quantopolis.
Mike is a quantitative trader with a background in signal processing and computer modelling, and in our chat you'll discover a number of interesting topics, including:
- Trading based on assumptions and building portfolios of diversified strategies,
- Why every trader should have some kind of volatility strategy in their portfolio and how to balance risk vs reward in volatility strategies,
- Mike's latest book on quantitative investing,
- How concepts from the book "Thinking Fast and Slow" have applications to traders.
- Plus, Mike is going to let us in on a project he’s currently working on that uses a combination of simple systems and Artificial Intelligence to mimic a human trader and also to calculate market probabilities.
We cover a lot in this episode so check out my chat with Michael Grech.