Andrea Unger is the only trader to ever win the World Cup Championship of Futures Trading ®* titles 3 years in a row, with returns of 672% in 2008 (futures division), 115% in 2009 (futures division) and 240% in 2010 (futures & forex division).
This is his 2nd appearance on the podcast, he was also a guest on Episode 16.
In this episode Andrea discusses his approach to trade entries, how the traditional approach to entries can limit our ability to read the market and how he's modified the standard approach to identify entry opportunities.
- The typical approach to entries and how Andrea uses a modified approach to identify and test his entries
- Why starting an entry with a setup can limit your ability to read the markets
- The grouping of setups and how the style of trigger you use can determine the most appropriate setup
- The best timeframes for indicators and the impact lower timeframes can have on indicators
- Combining intraday and daily timeframes for better entries
- How Daily Factor can be used to determine the type of move to expect next
- Symmetrical patterns - when it makes sense to use symmetry and when it doesn’t