Brian Blandin from Markets Science joins us to discuss how to find and trade statistical edges in the crypto markets, including:
- The things traders need to be aware of before trading crypto,
- Common factors and repeatable patterns that move the crypto markets,
- Software, programming language and exchange selection,
- How to screen cryptocurrencies to find those worth trading,
- Safety of funds at unregulated brokers,
- Crypto market correlation to stocks and index futures,
- Moving from discretionary to systematic crypto trading, volatility, slippage, liquidity and much more!